Sunday, February 03, 2008

Another super good mixtape (on CD, because I cheat)

So here goes:

1. Don't Let Go/Weezer
2. You and Me & the Bottle makes Three/Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
3. Pablo Picasso/The Modern Lovers
4. For Guy's Eyes Only/Hockey Night
5. 99 Red Balloons/Goldfinger
6. I Want You so Hard (Boy is Bad News)/Eagles of Death Metal
7. Stranded/Dayroom
8. Sweet Little Thing/Lucero
9. Quicksand/Dinosaur Jr.
10. 10 AM Automatic/The Black Keys
11. The Company I Keep/Drive by Truckers
12. I'm Shipping Up to Boston/Dropkick Murphys
13. Give you My Car/Flys
14. Almost Like Being in Love/Frank Sinatra
15. What Makes you Happy/Liz Phair
16. The Impression That I Get/Mighty Mighty Bosstones
17. Paper Thin Walls/Modest Mouse
18. All the Same to Me/Lucero
19. Wicked Game/Giant Drag
20. Jealous Guy/Deftones
21. Beer/Reel Big Fish

And yes, W, I am aware of the repeats. Making it for someone else--don't hate the player, hate the game.