Thursday, July 14, 2005

The true face of the "Insurgency"

At the Mudville Gazette, we get an update on the tactics of the Iraq "resistence"--and the important role killing children has been given. These are Michael Moore's minutemen. Just keep scrolling and read it all.
"Most of them are children. The Americans were handing out sweets at the time of the attack," a duty policeman at the Kindi Hospital said.

"We have received the bodies of 24 children aged between 10 and 13," said an official in charge of the morgue.

Abu Hamed whose 12-year-old son Mohammed was killed, said: "I was at home. I heard the explosion. I rushed outside to find my son. I only found his bicycle."

He found his son in the hospital morgue.

"I recognized him from his head. The rest of the body was completely burnt."